Imagine Create Play Express Share Reuse Make

Imaginar Crear Jugar Expresar Compartir Reusar Hacer



I have a lot to share with you, read on!

August 9, 2009

ImaginArte becomes weekly!

Una nueva hora para la clase, y ahora sera semanal!


ImaginArte will now be a weekly class! Starting August 15, the taller will be held every Saturday from 10:00 to 11:30 at my downtown SLO home. I know it is hard to make it to a monthly class, so I hope more of you can enjoy the class this way. I will be starting class cards and discounts for referring amigos.


Please RSVP by Friday evening if possible and call for directions. Mi numero es 540-1673.



Here are fotos from our last taller in July. We made tortugas from cono de huevo, egg carton. You wouldn't believe how many creative things can be made out of this recycled material!






No comments:

Post a Comment