Imagine Create Play Express Share Reuse Make

Imaginar Crear Jugar Expresar Compartir Reusar Hacer



I have a lot to share with you, read on!

March 24, 2010

Busy bees in April

Lots of exciting activities in the month of Abril! Toddler Spanish class will be Saturday April 3 at 10 am at my home- canciones, juegos, baile, cuentos, arte y mas!







Spanish Story Hour, as always the 1st Tuesday of the month at 4:15 at the SLO Library......
that's April 6.
















I'll be doing an Earth Day themed workshop for kids at the Morro Bay Library on April 24.




Check out my other blog, with partner Jen: www.upcycleslo.blogspot.com. We are starting a new creative artist colletcive with recycled or "upcycled" art (I'll be selling my repurposed, embellished tanks, baby onesies, dish towels and cloth napkins). April 17 we will be doing a Swap-o-rama-rama, an poorotunity tobring in your old clothes and learn how to covert them into something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment